Please log in to view salary
KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Delivering excellent customer service to customer via phone (inbound). This may be extended to other channels (email, live chat, social media) based on your skills.
- Providing accurate information on products and services to customer.
- Consistently meeting individual and team KPIS and goals
- Maintaining high degree of integrity and confidentiality – keeping customers’ information confidential at all times.
- Must possess at least an SPM, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or higher, in any fields/
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
- Good command in spoken mandarin is an added advantage.
- Good command in English & Bahasa Malaysia in both spoken and written
- Proper phone etiquette with excellent interpersonal and active listening skills
- Resourceful, proactive and able to work independently
- Fast learner with good analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ready to work in shift rotations (AM/PM/Midnight shifts) based on business needs
- Able to work on public holidays and weekends (based on business needs)