Operations and admin
Please log in to view salary
KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Delivering excellent customer service to customer via phone (inbound). This may be extended to other channels (email, live chat, social media).
- Providing accurate information on products and services to customer.
- Consistently meeting individual and team KPIS and goals
- Maintaining high degree of integrity and confidentiality – keeping customers’ information confidential at all times.
- Must possess at least an SPM, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or higher, in any fields
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
- Good command/Native in spoken Cantonese is an must
- Proficient and fluent in Traditional Chinese Grammar, Reading and writing. Knowledge of grammatical structure is a must.
- Proficient and fluent in English for both spoken and written
- Proper phone etiquette with excellent interpersonal and active listening skills
- Resourceful, proactive and able to work independently
- Fast learner with good analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Quick typing speed (min 70WPM)
- Ready to work in shift rotations (AM/PM/Midnight shifts) based on business needs
- Able to work on public holidays and weekends (based on business needs)
- Able to work under conditions with tight deadlines and commit to overtime if necessary