Operations and admin
Please log in to view salary
KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
"Transform your ideas and service mindset with us. Join us now!"
- Responsible in managing all types of monitoring, data accuracy, SOP and Process Compliance and training for the customer service team
- Main point of contact between organization and client for all Quality Assurance related matters
- Responsible to provide improvement plan for the project
- Do quality monitoring and scoring, initiate and create rule for quality improvement process in the project
- Report & analyse the performance of quality to Superior/Manager completely and comprehensively with some feedback, insight, recommendation and action plan to improve the quality of the project
- Conducting Quality Assurance collaboration session with client and assigned Supervisor on a monthly basic
- Creating and to maintain training curriculum, training materials, assessments/exams, prior to obtaining final approval from the client
- Managing all training schedule for any additional training prior to obtaining final approval from the client
- Submitting all training results with action plans to client
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/ Advanced/Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Added advantage for those who has attended "Train The Trainer" program and get certification .
- At least 2 Year (s) of working experience in call centre or BPO environment
- Candidates with supervisory skills or experience in team leader are encourage to apply
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft products, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin – written and verbal
- Required Skill(s): leadership, call center management, time management, excel, reporting skills
- Preference will be given to those who can commence work on short notice