With more than 20 years of experience under our belt, TRAINOCATE’s specialty is in the purveyance of vendor specific technologies and certifications, high-end IT solutions, customized and bespoke content as well as a robust portfolio of business and management skills delivered via a range of convenient modalities.
Please log in to view salary
Bandar Utama, Selangor
About The Job
- Manages overall IT operations and support which includes, but not limited to hardware/software/network infrastructure and server related matters; for staff
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operations of all classrooms and staff related hardware and software issues.
- Work closely across departments.
- Perform classroom setup based on class schedule.
- Setup laptops / scanner / printer for new staff.
- Troubleshoot staff’s laptop when there’s an issue.
- Records and keeps inventory for all IT equipment.
- In charge of non-IT equipment, e.g. telephony system, electrical, fax & photocopy machines.
- Basic electrical & mechanical maintenance.
- Assist in ad hoc office related matters – moving of items, organizing rooms / store.
- Assist in ad-hoc duties from other departments
- Diploma / Degree in IT, Computer Studies or Equivalent.
- 2 years working experience
- Have an understanding on the Cisco routing and switching technologies.
- Ability to identify network or systems issue and to provide a quick fix.
- Knowledge on windows operating systems (eg. Windows Server 2008/2012) and on other open source operating systems will have an added advantage.
- Ability to setup AD/DNS/NTP/DHCP on windows server environment.
- Good command in English
WHAT WE DO
WHO WE ARE
TRAINOCATE is one of the most trusted IT and human capability development training providers in Asia. We are passionate about providing our customers with the most relevant industry-recognized certifications and courses that will propel them to the pinnacle of their careers.