By the Company’s stringent training system and constant education, our personnel are groomed for success in the industry. Well-trained to be [professional in conduct, personal in approach].
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- Manage marketing and advertising campaigns (Conceptualize preparation, propose, and execute on promotional campaigns & events)
- Submit and manage creative and merchandising requests to ensure timely delivery for all marketing campaigns.
- Maintain all seasonal marketing calendars.
- Plan and organize for products' and campaign shooting session.
- Arrange studio sets to best suit the settings on the camera, and control the lighting equipment, film, stock, audio and cameras to get the result the director desires from the film.
- Managing daily operations of the event and ensure the website is well function which includes updating sales promotion, banners and campaign.
- Highly developed organization and time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Monitor and analyze sales performance Company and others.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Posses own vehicle and driving license D.
- Able to work with a flexible schedule (sometimes).
- Willing to work at Bandar Parkland, Klang.
- Good communication skill in English, Malay and Chinese
LOVE AND CARE, ENTHUSIASTIC
MALAYSIA LADIES HANDBAG COMPANY
Tracey Star, www.traceystar.com Where We Are Now Established Licensed Distributor of Household Names (British Polo, Lancaster Polo, etc.) in Malaysia since 2010. Active Operator of over 80 Handbag Counters at Large Department Stores (Parkson, Aeon, Sogo, Tangs, Pacific, The Store) Nationwide, with the Average Sales Volume of RM250,000 Counter since 2015. Established Organisation of over 100 Employees (both Salaried and Commission-based) since early 2016. Prominent Digital Presence with over 90,000 followers on Social Media platforms (Facebook, Wechat), local and abroad since early 2017. Why Choose Us Our Team. Behind the highly enterprising CEO, Johnson Tan, lies the strong support of a team of young, enthusiastic, driven and talented sales professionals. OUR TEAM APPEALS NOT ONLY TO YOUR NEEDS, BUT YOUR HEART! By the Company’s stringent training system and constant education, our personnel are groomed for success in the sales industry. Well-trained to be [professional in conduct, personal in approach], our sales team remains ever dedicated to providing attentive assistance and accountable advice, helping potential customers make the right choices. Rest assured, we will have each customer going home as a proud and satisfied owner. Brand Vision TO BECOME THE LEADER OF FASHION HANDBAG INDUSTRY BRAND IN MALAYSIA. Brand Story Mr Johnson Tan. Founded & Established Tracey Star Sdn. Bhd. a ladies handbag business empire, at age 24. Created Tracey Star brand (M’sia) in 2008. Since then, Tracey Star quickly became a household name in the local market, having achieved a staggering target of 1,500,000 handbags being sold in a span of 12 years.