By the Company’s stringent training system and constant education, our personnel are groomed for success in the industry. Well-trained to be [professional in conduct, personal in approach].
Creative - Visual Design (Graphics, Interior, UI/UX, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
Bandar Parklads, Klang, Selangor
About The Job
- Develop on-time engaging and creative content and print materials for company marketing projects (product packaging, visual merchandising, display concept and materials promotion poster, banners, digital marketing artwork, e-commerce advertisement, website contents, social media platforms).
- Conceptualize and execute graphic design projects that effectively communicate and enhance the individual brand.
- Monitor and ensure projects are delivered according to expected quality and standards and timeline
- Coordinate with internal team to align brand identity on design and creation of visual content
- Involve in brainstorming to propose ideas for marketing and advertising campaigns. Support all other marketing activities as when required.
- The core of this role is to generate visual communication that not only required creative and artistic skills but also good communication skills to support the expansion and growth of the company’s brand across multiple markets
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma in Advertising / Media, Art/ Design/ Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin (Candidate who are fluent in Mandarin is required as the role required dealing with Mandarin written materials)
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Adobe Software )
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Willing to work at Parkland, Klang
- Interested candidates, please share your resume, portfolio, brochure designs, promotion flyer designs email to [email protected]
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
LOVE AND CARE, ENTHUSIASTIC
MALAYSIA LADIES HANDBAG COMPANY
Tracey Star, www.traceystar.com Where We Are Now Established Licensed Distributor of Household Names (British Polo, Lancaster Polo, etc.) in Malaysia since 2010. Active Operator of over 80 Handbag Counters at Large Department Stores (Parkson, Aeon, Sogo, Tangs, Pacific, The Store) Nationwide, with the Average Sales Volume of RM250,000 Counter since 2015. Established Organisation of over 100 Employees (both Salaried and Commission-based) since early 2016. Prominent Digital Presence with over 90,000 followers on Social Media platforms (Facebook, Wechat), local and abroad since early 2017. Why Choose Us Our Team. Behind the highly enterprising CEO, Johnson Tan, lies the strong support of a team of young, enthusiastic, driven and talented sales professionals. OUR TEAM APPEALS NOT ONLY TO YOUR NEEDS, BUT YOUR HEART! By the Company’s stringent training system and constant education, our personnel are groomed for success in the sales industry. Well-trained to be [professional in conduct, personal in approach], our sales team remains ever dedicated to providing attentive assistance and accountable advice, helping potential customers make the right choices. Rest assured, we will have each customer going home as a proud and satisfied owner. Brand Vision TO BECOME THE LEADER OF FASHION HANDBAG INDUSTRY BRAND IN MALAYSIA. Brand Story Mr Johnson Tan. Founded & Established Tracey Star Sdn. Bhd. a ladies handbag business empire, at age 24. Created Tracey Star brand (M’sia) in 2008. Since then, Tracey Star quickly became a household name in the local market, having achieved a staggering target of 1,500,000 handbags being sold in a span of 12 years.