By the Company’s stringent training system and constant education, our personnel are groomed for success in the industry. Well-trained to be [professional in conduct, personal in approach].
Marketing - Digital
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- Identify trends and insights
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, press releases and podcasts, info graphics, videos etc.
- Establish our web presence
- Work to improve our brand presence
- Maintain and manage all our social media channels
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods for improvement and increase profitability
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors' strategies
- Develop and monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest trends
- Candidate must possess at least BSc degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field.
- Required language(s): English, Malay, and Mandarin (Candidate who are well in written Mandarin is preferable as the role required to create the content in Mandarin)
- At least 2 years of experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing manager or similar role
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus
- Willing to work at Parkland, Klang
- Interested candidates, please share your resume email to [email protected]
- Target Salary: RM2.8k – RM3.8K
LOVE AND CARE, ENTHUSIASTIC
MALAYSIA LADIES HANDBAG COMPANY
Tracey Star, www.traceystar.com Where We Are Now Established Licensed Distributor of Household Names (British Polo, Lancaster Polo, etc.) in Malaysia since 2010. Active Operator of over 80 Handbag Counters at Large Department Stores (Parkson, Aeon, Sogo, Tangs, Pacific, The Store) Nationwide, with the Average Sales Volume of RM250,000 Counter since 2015. Established Organisation of over 100 Employees (both Salaried and Commission-based) since early 2016. Prominent Digital Presence with over 90,000 followers on Social Media platforms (Facebook, Wechat), local and abroad since early 2017. Why Choose Us Our Team. Behind the highly enterprising CEO, Johnson Tan, lies the strong support of a team of young, enthusiastic, driven and talented sales professionals. OUR TEAM APPEALS NOT ONLY TO YOUR NEEDS, BUT YOUR HEART! By the Company’s stringent training system and constant education, our personnel are groomed for success in the sales industry. Well-trained to be [professional in conduct, personal in approach], our sales team remains ever dedicated to providing attentive assistance and accountable advice, helping potential customers make the right choices. Rest assured, we will have each customer going home as a proud and satisfied owner. Brand Vision TO BECOME THE LEADER OF FASHION HANDBAG INDUSTRY BRAND IN MALAYSIA. Brand Story Mr Johnson Tan. Founded & Established Tracey Star Sdn. Bhd. a ladies handbag business empire, at age 24. Created Tracey Star brand (M’sia) in 2008. Since then, Tracey Star quickly became a household name in the local market, having achieved a staggering target of 1,500,000 handbags being sold in a span of 12 years.