The work culture at TNG Digital is competitive, fun, and fulfilling, reflecting the young and energetic workforce that powers the company. New ideas, new directions and fresh inspiration are what we nurture in the company, with flexi-hours, cutting-edge workspaces, breakfast days, sports and adventure outings, e-wallet allowances being only some of the benefits we offer our people. The ideal candidate for the company should not only possess the necessary skills to work in a world-class tech company but also the entrepreneurial mindset to accept new challenges and think beyond the everyday paradigms.
IT - Software Development
Please log in to view salary
Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Lead the product or business development.
- Independently undertake architecture planning, construction and tuning.
- Expert in own field.
- Can make technical plans based on business.
- Participate in the improvement and formulation of the workflow and promote the team to achieve the goal.
- Give the guidance to teammates and train up potential leader.
- Able to give good technical recommendation on business.
- Can define standards and specifications.
- Can design systems with high maintainability, high scalability, and excellent performance, which the system is supporting:
- Grey scale
- Plan well on backup plan.
- Responsible for high complexity platform level products.
- Able to analyse business in great detail.
- Lead development.
- Able to make plans that solve business problems of product.
- Experienced in leading 10 engineers.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
- 6 - 8 years of professional experience in mobile application development.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and designing next generation features for mobile application.
- Translate business requests and prototypes into high quality mobile applications.
- Monitor, optimize and maintain high performance of the mobile application.
- Continuously research, evaluate and implement new mobile technologies and features.
- Must have good discipline and understanding on source code design.
- Maintain & Develop SDK for product integration on mobile application.
- Maintain App Distribution Channel, such as Google Play Store and more.
- Able to lead the team to improve team’s capabilities, application quality and development process. Automation is a bonus.
- Interact with others teams to develop a high quality application.
- Able to independently manage resource to meet business goals
TNG Digital Sdn. Bhd. is a joint venture between Touch ‘n Go Sdn. Bhd. and Ant Financial. With our powers combined as the No. 1 player in micropayments in Malaysia and AliPay’s technology, TNG Digital aims to combine innovative solutions with cutting-edge technology to revolutionise e-payments and enhance urban mobility. Our mothership, Touch ‘n Go has always been a part of your life right from the time when you got your first car. Now, with the Touch ‘n Go eWallet by TNG Digital, we are taking you into the future where cash is merely an option.