The work culture at TNG Digital is competitive, fun, and fulfilling, reflecting the young and energetic workforce that powers the company. New ideas, new directions and fresh inspiration are what we nurture in the company, with flexi-hours, cutting-edge workspaces, breakfast days, sports and adventure outings, e-wallet allowances being only some of the benefits we offer our people. The ideal candidate for the company should not only possess the necessary skills to work in a world-class tech company but also the entrepreneurial mindset to accept new challenges and think beyond the everyday paradigms.
Visual Design (Graphics, Interior, UI/UX, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Design and deliver wireframes with overflow, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Collaborate with development team to translate designs into finished products
- Currently studying / graduated from design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, IS, CS, or related Diploma / Degree
- Possess a meticulous eye for detail, a strong design sense and creativity
- Able to handle tight deadlines without compromising on quality
- Loves design and gives 100% commitment
- Proficient in at least two mainstream design and collaboration tools (e.g. Adobe XD, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, MarvelApp, inVisionApp, etc).
** Kindly submit your resume and portfolio with previous projects (university, personal or previous projects)
TNG Digital Sdn. Bhd. is a joint venture between Touch ‘n Go Sdn. Bhd. and Ant Financial. With our powers combined as the No. 1 player in micropayments in Malaysia and AliPay’s technology, TNG Digital aims to combine innovative solutions with cutting-edge technology to revolutionise e-payments and enhance urban mobility. Our mothership, Touch ‘n Go has always been a part of your life right from the time when you got your first car. Now, with the Touch ‘n Go eWallet by TNG Digital, we are taking you into the future where cash is merely an option.