Someone who is creative, analytical, organised and pay crazy attention to details. You are going to be the voice of the brand and are responsible for all posts, replies and content. will administer the company’s social media marketing, ensuring the development of brand awareness, content management and cultivation of leads and sales.
The key goal is to represent clients to achieve customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of social media marketing roadmap.
Job Responsibility: (but are not limited to)
- Working closely with our social brand manager on client’s social media account.
- Understand client’s business objectives and advertising strategy.
- Build and execute cross content through competitive research platform determination, bench marketing, messaging and audience identification.
- Leverages measurement tools to provide progress reports and mine insights, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Work with Creatives Department to provide design and direction for collateral, marketing kits, web, product packaging, and other visual communication media content for the company.
- Identifying target audiences and analysing their characteristics, behavior, and habits.
- Undertaking research and analysing data using specialist industry resources.
- Innovating and identifying social media trends and opportunities proactively and creatively.
- Monitoring and optimise effectiveness of campaigns.
- Maintaining records and preparing periodic reports as may be required on assigned account.