A fast growing event venue & event management company based in Kuala Lumpur. We provide a platform for individuals to grow, learn, and build a long term career where they are free to express their creativity and to take charge of their own destiny.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Taman tun dr ismail, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Candidate is responsible to sign up new event spaces onto the platform
- Conceptualize, plan and ensure smooth implementation of annual marketing plan & strategy for all venue partners.
- Manage the company's digital marketing campaigns and social media pages to build brand awareness and to generate leads for the sales team.
- Responsible to create content for our venue partners via blogs, email marketing, Whatsapp marketing, and more.
- To come up with loyalty program to ensure repeat business and constant engagement with customers.
- Generate Reports (Google analytics, SEO reports, SEM reports, Email reports, etc)
- To work closely with graphic designer to come up with captivating images for marketing purposes.
- To keep in constant contact with venue partners to ensure that their venues content and details are up to date in our platform and also to build good lasting relationships with all our partner venues.
- Required to facilitate inquiry via the platform or social media and recommend client suitable venues based on their event requirements
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Candidate must posses a minimum of Diploma or Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience and skills in marketing, business development, PR, creative writing, graphic is an added advantage.
- Candidate must posses own transport (required to travel for meetings and site recce)
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be able to work independently.
- Embraces a fast paced working environment with high level of customer service.
- Candidate is required to have prior experience in marketing and content creation.
- Passionate and have good understanding on the event industry.
- Able to work under pressure and manage several projects at the same time with tight datelines.
- Embraces change and in constant pursuit of self improvement and new challenges.
- Good team player that has a positive attitude and open mind.
- Candidate must be able to carry themselves confidently and have the ability to get along with people easily and posses good PR.
- Candidate with skills in graphic designing is a bonus
- Candidate with basic html skills is a bonus.
- Candidate must be well versed in digital marketing and had prior experience in this field.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
The iSpace has been "Delivering happiness, one event at a time" since 2014.
From humble beginnings of acquiring its first training room space which fits no more than 30 pax. Today the group operates and manages a total of 24 venues.
Venues ranging from Training Room, Meeting Room, Glasshouse, Ballroom, Auditorium, Rooftop & Unique Spaces.
The Group also has interest in the event management & entertainment industry under its brand "YOLO". In 2018, the group also ventured into the tech scene with its event venue platform "instaSpace".