Budimas’ s greatest goal is to bring smile and provide hope for the underprivileged children. We would like to have passionate team members joining us together to serve the needy children.
Accounting and finance
Please log in to view salary
Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Responsible for all financial reporting obligations are met in relation to submissions for funding, grant aid,for contracts and any other initiatives.
- Analyse internal processes recommend and implement procedure/policies.
- Responsible to liase with tax agents, auditors, bankers and other statutory authorities.
- Able to prepare Financial Reporting, budgeting and cash flow planning.
- Must be able to monitor, control and analyse the financials of fundraising projects.
- Responsible to submit financial reports to the Board of Trustee on quarterly basis during the Board Meeting.
- To supervise and support the team on fund request and follow up the settlements of the funds transferred.
- Able to manage and supervise the team in Finance Department.
- Substantial demonstrable understanding and experience of finance management within an NGO.
- Strong demonstrable ability to introduce and manage changes to Finance systems, procedures and practices.
- Strong communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English and Malay language.
- Must be a team player and proactive within the team.
- Must posses Degree in Finance & Accounting/Chartered Accountancy.
- Must have minimum 4 years of working experience in managerial role.
CHILDREN ARE OUR FUTURE!
THE BUDIMAS CHARITABLE FOUNDATION
The Budimas Charitable Foundation is a non for profit and non governmental organisation, committed to saving and transforming the lives of underprivileged children. The charity has received all tax and regulatory approvals for its activities. Budimas’ mission is to better the lives of underprivileged children, with the vision that one day, they will grow up to be independent. The Foundation helps the less fortunate children throughout Malaysia by addressing the three basic necessities of a children which are food, shelter and education via its three basic core programmes; Budimas Home Charity Fund (BHCF), Budimas Food Charity Fund (BCFC) and Budimas Education Charity Fund (BECF).