Budimas’ s greatest goal is to bring smile and provide hope for the underprivileged children. We would like to have passionate team members joining us together to serve the needy children.
Operations and admin
Please log in to view salary
Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Responsible to manage the programs under Budimas Food Charity Fund (BFCF);
- Identify schools that eligible to participate Budimas Children Food (BCF) programme;
- To monitor and audit the existing schools in the BCF programme around Malaysia;
- Ensure the canteen operators are preparing and handling the food in appropriate environment and serve the food in the Budimas food container;
- To review the school canteen operators’ yearly contract for renewal;
- Ensure monthly invoice and the school students attendance being sent to Budimas with the Headmasters’ or teachers’ authorization;
- To verify and check the school invoices and students’ attendance accordingly for payment preparation to the Finance Department;
- To monitor the registered school volunteers making routine visits to school;
- Ensure the volunteers obtain the current and future list of eligible school students name for the BCF programme;
- Ensure the volunteers monitor the activities of food preparations and presentations to school students in an appropriate manner. Obtain monthly report from the volunteers;
- Prepare the school visit reports after attending a school visit
- To assist in the Direct Mail Appeal (DMA) on correspondences, responsible to prepare reports, donation list and issuance of tax-exempt receipt as needed;
- Assist in all fundraising events and to perform ad hoc duties from time to time as assigned.
1. Preferably age 25 above with 1-2 years experiences (Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply)
2. Possess Diploma/Degree in any business-related qualification
3. Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia, knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
4. Resourceful and able to work independently.
5. Self-motivated and able to work in a team.
6. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
7. Must have a passion for charity work and good interpersonal skills
CHILDREN ARE OUR FUTURE!
THE BUDIMAS CHARITABLE FOUNDATION
The Budimas Charitable Foundation is a non for profit and non governmental organisation, committed to saving and transforming the lives of underprivileged children. The charity has received all tax and regulatory approvals for its activities. Budimas’ mission is to better the lives of underprivileged children, with the vision that one day, they will grow up to be independent. The Foundation helps the less fortunate children throughout Malaysia by addressing the three basic necessities of a children which are food, shelter and education via its three basic core programmes; Budimas Home Charity Fund (BHCF), Budimas Food Charity Fund (BCFC) and Budimas Education Charity Fund (BECF).