We offer the successful candidate attractive commission scheme and remuneration package that will commensurate with his/ her qualifications and/ or experiences. We believe in providing staff members a conducive working environment, professional development and career advancement opportunities.
IT - General
Please log in to view salary
JOHOR NAHRU, Johor
About The Job
- Install, configure and troubleshoot IP communication server.
- Monitor and diagnose performance issues with network architecture.
- Design and implement business solutions using network equipment.
- Design, write and update system documentation and network diagrams.
- Involve in following up qualified leads, preparing detailed quotations and price negotiation.
- Establishing new and maintaining existing rapport with clients from various sectors & group of customers as per designated to you in the division you have been assigned to.
- To generate new sales leads and pursue the business opportunities that arises from potential leads.
- Involved in delivering sales presentations that promotes the features and benefits of company’s product range as well as discussing and understanding customer’s requirement.
- Managing Project awarded to ensure every aspect of the project is covered and completed within customer’s requirement.
- Formulate, implement and execute sales strategies to ensure the achievement of targeted revenue.
- Be aligned with the company’s business plan with respects to sales goals, objectives and strategies.
- Extensive WAN/LAN TCP/IP routing experience.
- Extensive experience with Cisco Routers, Switches and Wireless Access Controllers.
- Protocols: TCP/IP, MPLS, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, QOS.
- Good understanding of Firewalls, Load Balancers, VPN, Network Monitoring/Performance platforms.
- Network Security principals, best practices and fault tolerances.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or higher certification.
- Advanced WAN/LAN network troubleshooting skills including packet and performance analysis.
- Excellent attention to detail, strategic, forward-thinking technology leader.
- This is a sales engineer position. Candidate with sales experience will be added advantage.
- Proactive in marketing our products locally and regionally.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Willing to travel and must possess own car transport.
- Good command of English & Bahasa Melayu, both in verbal and writteKnowledge in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Customer oriented and possesses strong interpersonal, presentation and communications skills to interact with all levels of people.
- Experience/ good knowledge in fibre optics/ FTTx passive components/ Telco Industries/ Sector along with some networking knowledge would be added advantage.
- Aggressive, result oriented, energetic, highly motivated with strong desire to excel, responsible and a good team player.
- Permanent position based in Johor Bahru.
WHY JOIN US?
Teleworld Network Sdn. Bhd. is an Application Service Provider through PSTN, we are ASP license holder [SKMM(S) 07-LICD/221301/C/A/(1)] to provide discounted call service and Leased Line, resell airtime and IP Telecommunication products to SME/SMI and MNC company.
We played as VTNO (Virtual Telecom Network Operator) with Telecom and provide total communication solutions to corporate users.
Our Main office is based in Johor Bahru. Through our strong management systems and combined Telecom experience of more than 10 years, we are able to support customers all around Malaysia in our dedicated customer care centre.