Creative - Visual Design (Graphics, Interior, UI/UX, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
Desa Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our creative team and help bring our brand to life. This role will be responsible for creating dynamic, fun, and modern visual assets for a wide range of projects both online and offline - anything from website collaterals to retail signage to social media posts. This position will work closely with our marketing team to conceptualize, develop, and execute marketing campaign designs.
As a member of our design and marketing team, the right candidate can design within an established brand identity while continuously innovating and pushing the brand forward to create best-in-class visual solutions.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Canva.
- Able to communicate their vision clearly and work with others in a team setting
- Able to multitask and work on multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Able to work collaboratively and work well under pressure with accuracy
- Able to produce illustrations through digital or traditional methods is a plus
- Trend savvy and passionate about staying up-to-date with design trends
- Strong sense of aesthetics and excellent taste level
- A strong grasp of colors, typography, composition, and layout
- Good photo editing capabilities
- Proactive hard worker, with a friendly and approachable attitude
- Own transportation
- Create eye-catching, engaging, dynamic designs and visual assets for marketing purposes, including but not limited to: website, newsletter, social media posts, visual merchandising, marketplaces store design, FB & IG posts, as well as FB & IG ads
- Conceptualise, plan and work with photographer to produce content and material for monthly campaign
- Liaise and communicate with printers and suppliers for related design outputs
- Propose and contribute new design ideas in line with brand identity
- Visualize and execute conceptual ideas within budgetary constraints and guidelines
- Interpret and transform concepts and ideas, sometimes developed by others, into descriptive visual materials in varying formats
- Utilize and repurpose existing resources (photos, videos) into engaging designs in a wide number of formats.
- Produce illustrations through digital or traditional methods according to specifications
- Refining and editing images using photo-editing software
- Perform related duties as assigned