Please log in to view salary
Mon't Kiara Publika, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Participate in developing organisational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organisation’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Daily general accounting book-keeping up to final account.
- Data and journal entries for posting into accounting system.
- To assist in preparing management reports ,photocopy & email documents and do filling as requested
- Ensure the accuracy in all cash transaction and verification of petty cash claim.
- To assist in all matters relating to office management and administration
- Know basic data entry and computer skills (Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel)
- Organise files and assist in filing paperwork
- Handling necessary documents such as purchase orders, delivery orders, and invoices
- Handling incoming call and received parcel from courier service.
- 1 years and above of experience as an HR Coordinator (essential).
- Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent record keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Possess computer literacy with capabilities in email, MS Office, MS Excel and related HR software.
- Organisational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Perform any Ad-hoc & multi-tasking as required
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prfioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.