- To fulfill, manage and provide solution to customer needs, schedule and enquiries during their presence in Malaysia.
- To be the key liaison for the assigned customers.
- Maintain and build good relationship with customers and related stakeholders.
- To provide regular updates on assigned tasks on various communication channels including Wechat and mobile phone to other team members and manager.
- Ensure reports, administrative forms and updates are completed on-time and submitted at all times.
- Basic Salary + Allowance + Pool Incentive (upon confirmation)
Tai Orient is a comprehensive medical tourism service company, founded in 2010 with headquarter located in the beautiful coastal city of Xiamen. The company concentrates mainly on assisted reproductive technology (fertility treatment) in the United States, Thailand and recently in Malaysia, and early cancer detection screening in Japan.
Tai Orient has 4 overseas branches namely: California, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Georgia. Each oversea branch equips with customer relation teams and international concierge to provide end-to-end service to international patients. It has also domestic branches located in the major cities such as Beijing, Chengdu, Wuhan, Shenzhen, Jinan, Qingdao and etc.
The vision of Tai Orient is to become the leading overseas medical & tourism provider in China, guaranteeing the best quality of medical facilitation services and integrating overseas resources as our main core competitiveness.
Tai Orient's newly established branch in Malaysia welcomes dedicated, independent and motivated staff to be part of the pioneer family for this challenging role and embrace our slogan of "sincerity, kindness and hope" to provide customers the best services with a high sense of responsibility, a sympathetic approach at an affordable cost.
WHY JOIN US?
We are a newly set up, young and vibrant company welcoming those who embrace challenges in the hospitality industry, and wish to expand their horizon to healthcare.
* Mandarin language is compulsory due to nature of business*
- We offer an attractive remuneration package and allowance to the qualified candidate.
- We support a safe environment for our employees.
- We provide outpatient medical benefits for our employees.
- We provide training to develop skill and knowledge among our employees.
- We enrich your career experience on healthcare and hospitality services with one of the largest market in the world, China.