Synchroweb Technology is a technology leader focused on improving the ways people connect with information. Our innovations in open source and enterprise infrastructure have made us and our brand one of the most premier open source & infrastructure company. We generate revenue by delivering relevant, cost-effective, solutions , products and services.
About The Job
- Perform programming task as per allocated within certain timeframe.
- Update senior / manager on any unsolved issue and progress of each task daily basis.
- Execute good programming practise and follow internal coding standard / guideline.
- Collaborate with other team members to make sure all task complete and meet client requirement.
- Participate in software development life cycle
- Properly update code to version control system once fully tested.
- Troubleshoot and fix issue raised by Support team
- Perform any ad-hoc task requested by management.
- At least 1-year experience in PHP programming language.
- Familiar with MySQL like DBMS system.
- Familiar with software development tools such as Git, Visual Studio Code, TaikoJS.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with Linux server environment is an advantage.
- Willing to learn new technologies and new things.
WHO WE ARE
Are you an individual who strongly believes that in life, one should never stop learning and whose credo is to always work for passion? If yes, JOIN US!
Synchroweb is a fun, flexible and fast moving place to work with interesting people, challenging tasks, and experienced leadership. We are equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.