SWG The Storytellers is an integrated creative agency that specializes in helping brands build strong connections with their customers. We firmly believe that every success comes with a good story -- and we're here to make sure that it is told.
Do you want to be a part of a good story? Are you organized, creative and fun to work with? Then we're looking for someone like you! We are looking to hire a passion-driven Content Writer with great interpersonal and organizing skills. Most importantly, we want a champion to help us deliver great content for the people!
- Write articles on Food/Culture/Women's Interest
- Write scritps & content ideas for youtube channels
- Familiar with the Google Suite.
- Write captions for social media accounts.
- Highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients' products or services.
- Skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work well in a team and with a range of creative people.
- Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
- Be highly self-motivated and well organised.
- Be able to see other people's points of view and take on board feedback
- Have an eye for detail.
- Possess good leadership, people and project management skills.
- Meeting with account executives to discuss the client's requirements and core messages.
- Getting familiar with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market.
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team.
- Presenting initial ideas to the creative directors.
- Writing various copy options, which may be presented to the client as a storyboard.
- Overseeing the production phase, booking and liaising with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies