The role you would play ....
The Supplycart Business Development Representative (BDR) will create interest in ADAM and guide prospects to evaluate our software. Familiarity and combination of using web prospecting, phone, whatsapp and email communication. You will handle lead qualification and help convert leads into clients. This is an essential component of the Supplycart go-to-market strategy, as such, you will be closely mentored and developed by seasoned enterprise sales professionals.
About the BDR Team:
If you want to increase growth both for the business and professionally, then this is the place for you. Our high performing teams at Supplycart is collaborative, competitive, and hardworking. With attainable quotas, a strong leadership team, and growth and development opportunities, this is the place you will have an amazing long-term career. This team knows how to succeed, and has a lot of fun doing it.
Your main tasks
- Prospect for new clients through phone calls, emails and LinkedIn at high-volume with an eye toward exceeding expectations
- Qualify leads generated by marketing which includes content and demo requests
- Look for new potential client accounts and making the first contact with those accounts to create interest
- Schedule demos for Supplycart for qualified prospects
- Support Sales Consultants to ensure qualified leads convert into paid clients by getting them timely, conducive information about Supplycart
What skills do I need?
- A proven track record of 2-3 years in Inside Sales Role / Lead Generation Role, Business Development, B2B Sales, Call Center/Telemarketing, Customer Service
- Background in software/B2b saas or SI sales/inside sales/telesales would be preferable
- Understand the concept of BANT qualification
- Strong and demonstrable track record of success
- Able to pick up concepts and technical information fast.
- Experience in working with enterprises and corporate clients
- Solution selling experience within a complex multi-stakeholder environment
- Have a proactive mentality with an ability to research and gain access at the executive level
- Familiar with using Linkedin tools
- Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart include Experience with CRM Software (e.g. Hubspot, Slack, Gsuite)
- Aptitude and desire to learn about specific industry challenges, trends, customer pain points, requirements and correlated value to business needs
- Structured, organised and data driven funnels. Understanding conversion data
- Strong and professional communication skills – written, verbal, presentation
- Capacity to manage numerous requests and time demands while achieving goals
- Self-sufficient promoting a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables.
- Brings new ideas to the company and clearly articulates rationale and value
- Drive, grit, team-oriented: strong desire to compete and win and not take rejections personally.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing team currently experiencing double-digit growth in a region where we already have strong and reference-able customers across different industries.