Please log in to view salary
Miharja, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Plans, Monitors and reports work progress to Project Manager/Project Director.
- Studies project job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods and strategies.
- Oversees and directs construction projects from conception to completion.
- Develops and implements quality control programs.
- Obtains all necessary permits and licenses.
- Selects, hires and instructs labourers and sub-contractors.
- Interprets and explains contracts and technical information to workers and other professionals.
- Helps ensure projects' compliance with customer, regulatory, industry standard, and other requirements.
- Collaborates with clients, designers, engineers and other related parties.
- Confers with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors and design professionals to discuss and resolve matter such as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
- Instructs and supervises construction personnel and activities onsite.
- Responds to work delays, emergencies, and other problems.
- Investigates damage, accidents or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Monitors and controls construction cost.
- Completes purchase requisitions specifying items for purchase and obtains the required approval from the Project Manager/Project Director, if he/she requires a product(s) or service(s) to complete a project.
- Prepares and negotiates cost estimates, budgets and work time tables.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate or its equivalent.
- At least 3 (three) years and above experience(s) in Interior Design(ID) Renovation.
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia with Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Rich knowledge of building products/materials, construction details, relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Knowledge of construction drawings and documentation.
- A team player.
- Salary package will commensurate with qualification and experience.
- Possesses critical thinking, decision-making and problem-solving skills.