Please log in to view salary
Melaka , Malacca
About The Job
- Strategize, execute and manage Talent Acquisition activities from sourcing, filtering, coordination, candidate management and on boarding process. Most importantly to oversee of all staffing and personal attention on Priority role recruiting efforts.
- Engaging stakeholders in matching candidates’ profiles with the business needs by putting up appropriate recommendation to build the organisation capability within the stipulated Service Level Agreement.
- Improving talent-pipeline development and promote employer branding, through connections with universities & campuses, trade groups, professional associations and networking groups. Stay relevant by looking at diverse, latest trends of sourcing to maximise talent attraction at optimum cost.
- Managing implementation of, training on, access to and use of applicant tracking systems and related technologies needed for global recruiting.
- Managing, monitoring to ensure meeting statutory & audit requirements in the course of running TA activities.
- Monitoring market /talent trends and to provide relevant business recommendation to stay relevant with market.
- Leading a team of 3-4 staff and developing their skills for team succession planning.
- Managing vendor and related professional agencies relationships and agreements, controlling cost and driving performance to meet the Key Performance Indicator (KPI) within the SLA and timelines.
- Managing, tracking, and analyzing recruiting, attrition and staff movement data, statistics and reporting driving the improvement and communication of business needs in a timely manner in order to stay competitiveness.
- To develop strategies and plans to build up key talent pool and critical roles for the Company.
- To examine and review work processes for better effectiveness and efficiency.
- To participate in management meetings and prepare relevant TA reports with appropriate recommendation and advisory.
- To monitor trends and execute recruitment activities based on periodical plan and ad-hoc basis
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Min 6 year(s) of relevant working experience in Call center or Telco industry. Has done aggressive ramp up hiring to 500 headcounts per annum across Msia.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills. Executive presence & finesse to deal with senior market. Fast paced.
- Full-Time position(s) available.