Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- Accountable for developing a clear corporate framework for Industrial Relations policies and guidelines for the fair and effective management of employees taking into account operational requirements, employment legislation and best practice.
- Provide guidance to management on Industrial Relations policies and procedures; and interprets the employment act and other HR practices to ensure compliance with legal requirement.
- Provide advice to management on resolving employee/industrial relations matter.
- Attend to Domestic Inquiries, representing our company for cases involving IR office and Industrail court.
- To provide HR advice and support in managing/developing the human capital so that to meet the present and future business goals and sustainability.
- To work closely with the c&b, payroll and recruitment team to provide a more holistic hr deliverables.
- To work closely with line managers in planning & managing employee relations and welfare activities to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- To work closely with L&D and line managers in determining and analyzing the company's training needs, develop, co-ordinate and administer training plans and activities.
- To ensure proper off-boarding process is completed.
- To assist HRM to handle performance management, annual compensation exercise, promotion cycle and variable bonus plan review.
- To attend to corporate request and provide the relevant information as per timeline.
- To review the current HR services process and implement improvement steps as and when necessary.
- Stand in for HRM during long leave.
- Recognized degree in Human Resource Management/ Development, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant working experience in IR and business partnering
- Demonstrated HR & IR experience & competency in the area of business acumen, market practices & data analysis.
- Proven ability to work successfully in a team environment is critical & in enhancing the team’s knowledge or skills base.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Mature, dynamic and tactful personality with strong leadership & people management skills.
- Self-motivated, determination, result and customer orientated. Good analytical and presentation skills.
- Familiar with HRIS and Microsoft excel
- Prior working experience in a shared service environment.
- Travel to Klang and Malacca