Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- To provide all HR deliverables effectively, accurately and timely.
- To assist Industrial Relations matters and ensure that relevant disciplinary letters are issued to employees.
- To ensure timeliness and 100% accuracy in all activities relating to HR administration and processing.
- To work closely with HRBP & Recruiter for Employee on-boarding & off-boarding process.
- To ensure staff to complete the exit interview form before their physical last working day; review the exit interview form submitted and forward to HRM for further action.
- To maintain employee database and other HR records in compliance with procedures and regulation requirement.
- To prepare offer letters, salary revision letters, warning letters, transfer letters, and termination letters.
- To attend to corporate request and provide the relevant information as per timeline.
- To assist to generate OT report by monthly basis and analysing OT data accurately for payroll processing.
- To ensure all Leave & Attendance data is generating accurately, effectively & timely.
- To prepare monthly headcount & attrition report to Group HR in Singapore.
- To provide temp staff listing to finance team for reconciliation.
- To update staff master listing by daily basis
- To attend any ad hoc duties as and when assigned by immediate superior.
- Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong knowledge of HR rules, regulations and benefits schemes.
- Good with numbers and details.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working experience in a shared service centre would be an added advantage