Operations and admin
Please log in to view salary
Malacca City , Malacca
About The Job
- Handling incoming calls and enquiries from customers with demonstration of excellent customer service skills to meet and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Follow up and resolve customers complains and ensure it is close to satisfaction.
- Work closely with team members and leaders at all times to achieve quality results and productivity.
- To channel and escalate any unresolved issues/complains to other stakeholders or next level within the agreed procedure.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as required.
- Proactively identify areas of service and procedural improvement and make recommendations to the team leader.
- Any other duties assigned by the team leader.
- Would need to do cross selling & education on company products & services.
- Must have: SPM, STPM & Professional Certificate / Diploma in Any field
- At least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Commerce, Economics or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in call centre environment.
- Required Language: English,Mandarin is an advantage
- Good leadership qualities with supervisory experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to coordinate across functions and groups
- Based in Melaka