We provide our local and international clients with a comprehensive array of world-class public relations services including investor relations, corporate communications, consumer marketing, IT communications, CSR, lifestyle products/ services marketing, sports, event management, and crisis management.
Please log in to view salary
KL Eco City , Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
The successful candidate MUST have working experience in a public relations agency. In addition, he or she should have the following attributes:
- Creative and resourceful, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently to lead clients’ accounts on a day-to-day basis
- Excellent media relations skills with an understanding of social media platforms and digital engagement
- Able to monitor, analyse and provide feedback to management and clients
- Able to write and edit press releases, articles and reports
- Proactive team player with a friendly, positive attitude
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Journalism or Mass Communications, Business Studies/Administration, Marketing, or equivalent.
- 4-5 years of working experience, at least half of which in a PR agency, handling corporate clients.
- Excellent command of English (both spoken and written).
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other commonly used programmes.
ABOUT SPRG MALAYSIA
Strategic Public Relations Sdn Bhd, the Malaysian office of HK- based Strategic Public Relations Group, is expanding with exciting new clients in the corporate and consumer sectors. As such, we are now seeking a PR Account Manager for our corporate team.
Strategic Public Relations Group is an award-winning public relations group based in Hong Kong. It is also one of the largest independently-owned public relations networks in the Asia Pacific region with a strong team of over 300 professionals.