Are you driven, results-oriented and a team player?
With 15,000 customers in over 15 countries, StoreHub's mission is to make business awesome for everyone by providing retail & restaurant businesses the technology and services they need to succeed.
At StoreHub, we’re building a dream team whereby all of your colleagues are extraordinary at what they do and are highly effective collaborators.
It is on such a team that you learn the most, perform your best work, improve the fastest, and have the most fun.
If this is a journey you’d like to embark on, keep reading!
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager who can work with existing StoreHub customers to grow their engagement with StoreHub’s suite of SaaS products using scalable channels. You will not only be responsible for building and strategizing funnels, but you’ll also be expected to dive into the nitty gritty - from writing product microcopy, to implementing marketing automation sequences and more.
You don’t need to know everything about our industry (even we don’t!). But the work is challenging, fast paced, and always on the bleeding edge. So, we’re looking for someone with a curious mind, a strong drive to make things happen, and a passion to keep improving yourself.
You must be able to thrive in an environment where there are constrained resources, and product/market fit is just being established.
What you will do:
- Head up the growth and acquisition team while deriving strategy plan to meet company’s goal
- Work with cross-functional teams (Product, Sales, Success) to create, own and drive growth strategies to meet ambitious revenue goals. Serious collaboration will be the key to success for this role.
- Understand the lifecycle of customers on StoreHub and identify opportunities and segments for growth and optimisation
- Develop and execute data-driven product marketing campaigns across email, push, in-app, and SMS to drive growth, engagement, and reactivation.
- Investigate and test new channels to communicate with our existing customers
- Analyze all aspects of the product conversion funnel to identify the largest areas of improvement and implement strategies to capitalize on the opportunities.
- Develop value propositions, storytelling and product copywriting. You need to be able to write copy, and write it well
- Identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics and channels that address business pain points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition – with an implement, test, and measure mindset
- Coordinate regular deep dives into the acquisition performance, build report models and analyze the performance of advertising campaigns