Are you driven, results-oriented and a team player?
With 15,000 customers in over 15 countries, StoreHub's mission is to make business awesome for everyone by providing retail & restaurant businesses the technology and services they need to succeed.
At StoreHub, we’re building a dream team where all of your colleagues are extraordinary at what they do and are highly effective collaborators.
It is on such a team that you learn the most, perform your best work, improve the fastest, and have the most fun.
If this is a journey you’d like to embark on, keep reading!
If you’re a web savvy, content-absorbed visual nerd who has a deep love for turning ideas into visual creations - we need to talk.
We’re looking for a Creative Designer who will own the end-to-end design process of creating visual content for our community. As a Creative Designer you’ll be working within the Marketing team to interpret & communicate our brand messaging and our products’ value proposition via visual interpretation on social media.
If you believe in designing for an audience that continuously grows and challenges you - we want you! Great design serves purpose, and yours must too. StoreHub serves customers from a variety of cultures - locally and internationally. Our visual content needs to be flexible enough to be able to effectively suit all markets that we target.
Brownie points if you’ve got any experience and interest in illustrative work, typography, and animation (GIFs).
You don’t need to be an expert or know everything about our industry (even we don’t!). The work is challenging, fast paced, and always on the bleeding edge. So, we’re looking for someone with a curious mind, a strong drive to make things happen, and a passion to keep improving yourself.
What you will do:
- Create graphic designs for digital marketing campaigns that will be executed on Facebook and Google.
- Effectively communicate our value proposition and brand messaging in physical collateral via design (brochures, offline adverts, flyers)
- Conceptualize and execute design campaigns that effectively communicate and enhance our brand image for StoreHub/Beep.
- Understand creative directions according to internal requirements and create elegant and accessible marketing materials that can focus on B2B and/or B2C target audiences.
- Develop marketing materials in the form of (but not limited to) infographics, content creatives, advertisements, and offline materials (including booth design, invitations, booklets and posters).
- Create designs in a detail-oriented manner, ensure quality and accuracy of all design related material whilst meeting tight deadlines.
- Collaborate with team members in problem-solving, decision-making and organization for campaigns.