Please log in to view salary
Ara Damansara, Selangor
About The Job
- To handle all inbound calls pertaining to seller support (Example: Posting, editing, and billing information and other enquiries).
- To exceed customer`s; expectation in terms of customer service & accurate information.
- To be able to provide information related to seller`s convenient.
- Answer inbound call from mandarin customers, booking, after sales and seller`s feedback, as well as reply email.
- 5 working days in a week
- EPF & SOCSO
- Sick leave
- Annual leave
- Rest & relax area
- Quarterly staff recognition and appreciation
- Seller Support Consultant > Team Leader > Senior Team Leader > Assistant Manager > Manager > Senior Manager.
- IJP – Internal job program. Opportunity to transfer within the company after 1 year if there is a suitable position available and staff passes the interview session.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma and Above (Any Diploma)
- Required language(s): Mandarin (Speak, Read and Write) and English (avarage)
- Fresh graduates from ( E- commerce/ mass communication or any field) who are interested to start their career in a call centre are also encouraged to apply
- Full Training Provided.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Ara Damansara
- Applicant must be willing to work from rotational shift and off day