Please log in to view salary
Ara Damansara, Selangor
About The Job
- Handling all inbound calls pertaining to customer general enquiries, complaints, comments, feedbacks and other raising issue related to the company's products
- To exceed customers expectation in terms of customer service & accurate information.
- Work in a team to achieve the required KPI elements and SLA.
Salary & Benefit
- Rest & relax area
- We are located nearby shopping malls and housing area
- Shuttle van available in nearby LRT/KTM station
- Hires from across the globe so there is an opportunity to interact with people from different cultures and ethnicity (Europe, Asia Pacific, etc)
- Executive > Senior Executive > Specialist > Team Lead > Assistant Manager > Manager > Senior Manager.
- IJP – Internal job program. Opportunity to transfer within the company after 1 year if there is a suitable position available and staff passes the interview session.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM with 5 passes. SPM/ STPM/ Diploma/ Degree holder are all welcome to apply.
- Required language(s): English (Ability to speak in Mandarin will be an added advantage).
- Fresh graduates who are interested to start their career in a call centre are also encouraged to apply – TRAINING Provided
- Applicant must be willing to work on rotational shifts.
- Each shift consists of 9 working hours and inclusive of 1 hour lunch for rest.