Here at SPW, we believe deeply in the value of our people. We only bring on the best and the brightest to foster a strong working environment driven by professionalism and positivity!
Please log in to view salary
Kota Damansara, Selangor
About The Job
As a senior laptop technician, your role is to monitor and handle the laptop division of the company. Your role is to make sure all the laptop section operations go on smoothly with the minimum mistakes.
Our laptop team is responsible to prepare all the orders on a daily basis, repair, install software and perform tests as well as managing the inventory.
- Rebuild and repair used laptops. install windows and software.
- Manage and implement the testing of laptops.
- Maintain inventory of the laptop stock.
- Plan and prioritize the tasks and communicate them with the team.
- Troubleshoot system failures or bugs and provide solutions.
- Bring new ideas on how to optimize laptop team performance.
- Require to have general IT knowledge of computer systems
- Be able to troubleshoot all sorts of technical issues in IT components
- Experience in handling electronic devices especially laptops
- Familiar with Windows - Linux - MacOS
- Able to do hardware repair and assembly or exchange
- Able to do Software installation and troubleshooting
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Posses at least a diploma, advanced/higher/graduate diploma, computer science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Able to communicate in English on both verbal and written
- Able to start working immediately will be an advantage
Founded in 2001, SPW Enterprise IT is a holistic solutions provider for the disposal, recycling and reuse of computers and electronic devices. As the leading IT lifecycle management company in Asia, our clients rely on us for the secure and environmentally-responsible disposal of their retired IT assets.
Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, we have offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia and the United States. With certified processing and collection facilities, and through our network of partners and representative offices spanning 26 countries, we serve clients in 5 continents.