By joining Speza, you’ll work on the bleeding edge of digital assets and/or currencies, and play an important role in helping shape the future of how the world sees and uses money. At Speza, we constantly push ourselves to think differently and forge new paths in a rapidly growing industry fraught with unexplored territory. If you’re truly interested in pushing the envelope by disrupting an industry that some say cannot be disrupted, then we just might have the job meant for you.
Operations and admin
Please log in to view salary
KUALA LUMPUR, Overseas
About The Job
- Manage, coordinate and maintain a calendar of CEO including appointments, meetings, and travel.
- Write and post company updates in Mandarin in company's social media profiles.
- Responsible for organizing of internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas.
- Handling (issue cheque & other banking transaction) and keep record on the personal bank account of the CEO
- Provide executive and administrative support to CEO.
- Responsible for organizing CEO travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses.
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications (including complaints) to the CEO’s office including phone calls, emails, and walk-ins, ensuring correct department distribution.
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the CEO, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging refreshments.
- Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post-meeting.
- Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the CEO.
- Responsible for managing CEO’s personal driver’s daily schedule in line with CEO’s daily requirements.
- Mandarin-speaking Candidates only
- Able read and write Proper Mandarin fluently
- Able to relocate in China / Philippines
- Able to travel frequently
- Or base in the Philippines / China
- Calm character, able to prioritize and ensure smooth execution of tasks
- Fluency in English – spoken and written
- Good command in Mandarin (speak, write & read)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Maintain high levels of professionalism
- Well organized with an understanding of priorities and changing demands
- Organizational, planning, and multi-tasking skills
- Information gathering and information monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Professionalism and confidentiality
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
WHY JOIN US
WHAT WE DO
SPEZA is a financial technology company helping make illiquid assets liquid. It enables customers to launch new products and services by providing institutions enterprise-grade blockchain solutions to digitize assets, launch markets, and reduce operational costs.