We have positioned ourselves as the people who build event brands rather than just events. With our strong service management assets, we feel we will innovate and propel the event stratosphere forward with a core focus on brand building. We bring to the table a hybrid of specialist creative personnel who are irrepressibly passionate and ambitious.
Please log in to view salary
Kelana Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
The job demands the confidence to creatively assertive ideas and the passion to sell ideas to peers and clients. A junior art director will also have some responsibility to help develop the design offering of an agency. Pro-active in approach, and with a genuine understanding of the visual medium, the role is very ‘hands-on’ and often busy.
- An understanding of creative design and layout
- Strong skills with design software such as Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and After Effects
- The ability to build creative and unique ideas
- The confidence to communicate your ideas and sell them to peers and clients
- The flexibility to adapt your ideas to suit client expectations
- The willingness to work to tight deadlines in high pressured environments without compromising on work quality
- An awareness of digital media and evolving online platforms
- An innovative approach to the ways in which advertising and events are executed
- A track record of inventive and compelling design work
SOFTPILLOW, MOLLYCODDLE & CO. SPECIALISES IN CREATING BESPOKE EVENTS, CREATIVE DESIGN AND BRANDING CONSULTANCY.
WE BELIEVE IN ALWAYS MAINTAINING AN EFFECTIVE CULTURE.
Here at Softpillow, we are a group of individuals who are very passionate about always pushing the level of creativeness in our work. We are results oriented, which makes it clear to everyone on each of their roles and responsibilities. With changing times, we are constantly required to be adaptable to all our clients needs and requirements, keeping us on our toes with excitement.