We have positioned ourselves as the people who build event brands rather than just events. With our strong service management assets, we feel we will innovate and propel the event stratosphere forward with a core focus on brand building. We bring to the table a hybrid of specialist creative personnel who are irrepressibly passionate and ambitious.
Creative - Visual Design (Graphics, Interior, UI/UX, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
Kelana Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
We are looking for a creative graphic designer that is able to create visual graphics that can communicate ideas that will inspire, inform, captivate clients and consumers. Someone who can interpret the clients' needs and design solutions with high visual impact. We’re looking for someone who is passionate and enthusiastic about design.
· Cultivate a solid body of work
· Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
· Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
· Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
· Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
· Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
· Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
· Proven graphic designing experience
· Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
· Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
· Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
· Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, After Effects etc)
· Highly proficient in all design aspects
· Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
SOFTPILLOW, MOLLYCODDLE & CO. SPECIALISES IN CREATING BESPOKE EVENTS, CREATIVE DESIGN AND BRANDING CONSULTANCY.
WE BELIEVE IN ALWAYS MAINTAINING AN EFFECTIVE CULTURE.
Here at Softpillow, we are a group of individuals who are very passionate about always pushing the level of creativeness in our work. We are results oriented, which makes it clear to everyone on each of their roles and responsibilities. With changing times, we are constantly required to be adaptable to all our clients needs and requirements, keeping us on our toes with excitement.