We bring users and merchants with easy and simple payments solutions that will help them with their businesses. We are more than just a digital payments company - we simplify life.
Visual Design (Graphics, Interior, UI/UX, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
We are looking for an awesome User Experience Designer to join our creative team in our mission to perfect payments as social interactions. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for crafting the future of our service. Our ammo is simplifying payment systems and prioritising a great user experience in our software development. You will be working closely with software engineers and the rest of the design team to create – from initial information architecture to design – an amazing user experience. Along with your resumé, please submit a link to your portfolio that highlights some of your best works – from information architecture (IA), user flows, wireframes, design, prototypes, and other relevant work.
- Turn ideas and concepts into simple and engaging user experiences
- Translate requirements into simple interaction models
- Create architectural maps, interaction user flows, and wireframes
- Create user-centred designs and prototypes
- Effectively communicate results and describe and/or illustrate suggestions for improvement
- Conduct product audits to identify bugs and usability issues during the development cycle
- Promote and practices good usability and able to optimise the user experience for web and mobile
- Has strong information visualisation skills
- Care for detail and pixel perfection
Extra Plus for:
- Fluency in Apple iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows design language and requirements.
- Verbal skills to help clients understand what we're building for them
- Experience in recommending and running appropriate A/B tests to measure the impact of requirement and design changes.
Please email your portfolio to [email protected]
WHO WE ARE
Soft Space is the leading Fintech player in ASEAN region headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We focus on the development of innovative solutions for the banking and payment industry. Our products have been shipped to most major ASEAN countries and have benefitting thousands of merchants.
We are a close-knit team/family that works hard and plays hard. We are in the midst of expanding and we are looking for awesome people! If you are a jack of all trades, able to take challenges head on, a team player, and a risk-taker, then we want you!
Apply now and be a part of the family.