Please log in to view salary
Publika, Solaris Dutamas., Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
Social media analysts use their critical and analytical skills to help generate brand awareness, sales and promote customer service through social media networks. An analyst will analyze social media data, study trends in social media, research popular social media platforms, study emerging social media tools and observe how often those platforms and tools are used.
For new businesses, social media analysts will study the audience that the business is attempting to reach and offers them plans on how social media will work best for them and their business model. Analysts will write up reports for clients and team members to show them the strategies available to them. They may also alert clients about any potential problems or concerns that may arise.
- You must be active in social media, know how it works and can relate with brands and businesses.
- Discipline, possess critical and analytical thinking, independent but at the same time a great team player.
- We welcome all final year students from any course to apply.
- Responsible and willing to learn.
- Innovative and think outside the box.