Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
You will be an important figure in helping Skeleflow work towards a goal of becoming a global leader in the industry. You will be required to work closely with the team to build and design in functional modules so that it could be integrated seamlessly into the base system, which again, would be designed by the design team.
Your role requires collaboration and leading other designers, product managers, and engineers. It is essential to be a team player, a thinker and have an open mind for constructive but supportive feedback. As a core designer in charge of the product, you are expected to deliver concrete end-to-end solutions that take into account the best user experience and user interface practices. Creating user stories, wireframes, user flows, high-fidelity UI Design and figuring out complex problems should be by default in your skillset.
- Being the core/lead designer in a design development.
- 4+ years experience is advantage.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Have constant thirst for learning and improvement.
- You have a strong input on both web visuals and experiences.
- You are attached to problems you are presented with, not to the solutions.
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Sketch blind-folded with one hand tied to your back.
- A passion for design and web technology.
- Believe in our mission/vision
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 is plus.