SPEZA is a financial technology company helping make illiquid assets liquid. It enables customers to launch new products and services by providing institutions enterprise-grade blockchain solutions to digitize assets, launch markets, and reduce operational costs.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Researching organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new clients
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email, phone, Skype to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in-person
- Achieve/ developing sales goals for the team
- Social media marketing
- Digital sales and marketing
- Develop and implement annual marketing strategies, brand positioning, and operation plans.
- Should be able to read, write and speak Mandarin fluently.
- Able to travel and work overseas.
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure, meet deadlines and achieve sales target
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Good knowledge on market demand, supply, good interpersonal skills, good communication skill, good judgment skill, teamwork are strongly encouraged, proactive and high self-expectation, result-oriented.
- Required language(s): Fluent Mandarin
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related ﬁeld is required for this position.
- Preferably specializing in Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
WHAT WE DO
WHY JOIN US
By joining Speza, you’ll work on the bleeding edge of digital assets and/or currencies, and play an important role in helping shape the future of how the world sees and uses money. At Speza, we constantly push ourselves to think differently and forge new paths in a rapidly growing industry fraught with unexplored territory. If you’re truly interested in pushing the envelope by disrupting an industry that some say cannot be disrupted, then we just might have the job meant for you.