- Our team is smart, friendly, self-driven, and passionate about the work we do.
- We work in a collaborative open space where we encourage creativity and ideas flow freely.
- You’ll be able to steer the future roadmap to improve our products, big or small, and see the results of your products reach our customers.
- Get to work with flexible working hours. Our priority is on getting the job done.
- Flat structure environment, you will be able to work independently and make your own choices.
- We provide guidance and mentorship to polish your technical skills as well as your entrepreneurship mindset.
- Ability to deploy and launch your work daily. No need to wait for lengthy management approval.
Please log in to view salary
Bangsar South City, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
What you'll be doing
- Build a pipeline of strategic partners in Malaysia that will help grow Shopline Malaysia business and work together with the Malaysia Country Manager to build a partner-enabled ecosystem.
- Work closely with partners across areas of common interest, as well as identifying new potential partners in Malaysia to aid the core business of Shopline.
- Drive innovation in product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers.
- Research to understand users’ needs, and translate them into solutions.
- Write clear and concise requirements to communicate features to the entire team.
- Work closely with the customer success, engineering and design teams to prioritise and ensure features and tasks are developed as expected.
- Become a product expert, understanding the competitive landscape, the evolving market needs, and how those things relate to the company’s mission and vision.
- Define and analyse metrics that ensure the success of our products
Who we are looking for
- Live and breathe e-commerce and technology and be excited about the opportunity to drive the development of a platform
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience.
- Structured thinking and good technical writing skills
- Flexible, cross-functional and have an open mindset.
- Creative, self-motivated and consistently willing to exceed own expectations
- High attention to detail and great organisation and coordination skills
- Taking ownership tasks and shouldering responsibilities
- Good instincts for product development and how the products you use day-to-day could be improved
WHY JOIN US
Founded in 2013, SHOPLINE’s mission is to build an e-commerce platform where merchants can create their own online shop and provide the best shopping experience to their customers. SHOPLINE’s system allows merchants to quickly and easily create their own online shops that could be viewed on all mobile devices. It also comes with comprehensive features such as order and inventory management systems, payment and logistics systems, design themes, shop analytics tools, promotion tools, plus integration with various 3rd party services.
With our excellent team, we were accepted into the Silicon Valley-based 500 Startups accelerator in 2014. We were also one of the first startups invested by Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund in 2016. Our team is agile and we provide benefits and support comparable to overseas startups. If you are interested in e-commerce or working in a startup environment, come talk to us!