- Our team is smart, friendly, self-driven, and passionate about the work we do.
- We work in a collaborative open space where we encourage creativity and ideas flow freely.
- You’ll be able to steer the future roadmap to improve our products, big or small, and see the results of your products reach our customers.
- Get to work with flexible working hours. Our priority is on getting the job done.
- Flat structure environment, you will be able to work independently and make your own choices.
- We provide guidance and mentorship to polish your technical skills as well as your entrepreneurship mindset.
- Ability to deploy and launch your work daily. No need to wait for lengthy management approval.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Bangsar South City, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
What you will be doing:
- Lead all aspects of the digital performance marketing efforts to support the business goals and drive commercial performance.
- Ensure performance marketing alignment, strong tactical campaign collaboration and integration across functions including Sales, Revenue Optimization and Communications
- Able to do lead generation using SEO, SEM, PPC / CPC, email campaigns, blogs, forums, and other social media experience.
- To provide mentoring, training, coaching, direction, and growth opportunities to the team
- Drive revenue objectives: more likes, sign-ups and more engagement; ultimately, lead generation
- Monitor trends and competitor activity in order to identity opportunities to differentiate the brand
- Strong collaborative skills and the ability to build relationships across diverse stakeholder groups
Who we are looking for:
- 5 - 8 years of new media and digital marketing experience in a leadership position.
- Experience in web analytic tools, digital advertising, and marketing desired
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills
- Experience with B2B and e Commerce is desired.
- Strong project management and performance management skills. Very detail oriented.
- Has a proven track record of success and previous experience of achieving business goals and objectives within the digital / marketing remit.
- Has in depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels and online marketing tools/best practices.
- Has hands-on experience with SEO, SEM, Meta, Display, Adobe Analytics, Social Media tracking, Google Analytics, Platform management and ensuing complex analysis, insights and recommendations.
- Has knowledge of web design procedures and process.
- Has a solid understanding of social trends and the digital media landscape.
WHY JOIN US
Founded in 2013, SHOPLINE’s mission is to build an e-commerce platform where merchants can create their own online shop and provide the best shopping experience to their customers. SHOPLINE’s system allows merchants to quickly and easily create their own online shops that could be viewed on all mobile devices. It also comes with comprehensive features such as order and inventory management systems, payment and logistics systems, design themes, shop analytics tools, promotion tools, plus integration with various 3rd party services.
With our excellent team, we were accepted into the Silicon Valley-based 500 Startups accelerator in 2014. We were also one of the first startups invested by Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund in 2016. Our team is agile and we provide benefits and support comparable to overseas startups. If you are interested in e-commerce or working in a startup environment, come talk to us!