- Our team is smart, friendly, self-driven, and passionate about the work we do.
- We work in a collaborative open space where we encourage creativity and ideas flow freely.
- You’ll be able to steer the future roadmap to improve our products, big or small, and see the results of your products reach our customers.
- Get to work with flexible working hours. Our priority is on getting the job done.
- Flat structure environment, you will be able to work independently and make your own choices.
- We provide guidance and mentorship to polish your technical skills as well as your entrepreneurship mindset.
- Ability to deploy and launch your work daily. No need to wait for lengthy management approval.
Please log in to view salary
Bangsar South City, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
What You’ll Be Doing
- Perform all scheduled and adhoc tasks related to graphic and multimedia design.
- Produce and edit motion graphics, videos and all visuals related to social media marketing and content for both internal and client-based projects.
- Produce print design necessary for our offline marketing efforts.
- Assist and report to the Creative Manager in order to fulfil his instructions during working hours on a daily basis.
- Demonstrate a keen sense of creativity and flair for design, so be a problem-solver, self-learner and self-starter.
What You Should Have
- Fresh grads are encouraged to apply.
- Certificates are not necessary but would be an added advantage if you have a diploma or degree in graphic design, multimedia design or visual communication.
- Demonstrate working knowledge in most Adobe CC apps like Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, InDesign, Premiere Pro, Adobe XD, etc. You will be allocated 2 hours a day to vet through online tutorials of softwares you are not familiar with.
- You would not be asked to shoot photos and videos, but it would be an added advantage if you have the skill sets in videography and photography and an eye for great colors and composition.
- Confidence in using macOS.
- Show willingness to learn and ability to follow instruction
- A sense of job ownership, punctuality and humility.
- Desire to accomplish wonderful things in a team within given timeframes.
Please submit CV with portfolio link(s).
WHY JOIN US
Founded in 2013, SHOPLINE’s mission is to build an e-commerce platform where merchants can create their own online shop and provide the best shopping experience to their customers. SHOPLINE’s system allows merchants to quickly and easily create their own online shops that could be viewed on all mobile devices. It also comes with comprehensive features such as order and inventory management systems, payment and logistics systems, design themes, shop analytics tools, promotion tools, plus integration with various 3rd party services.
With our excellent team, we were accepted into the Silicon Valley-based 500 Startups accelerator in 2014. We were also one of the first startups invested by Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund in 2016. Our team is agile and we provide benefits and support comparable to overseas startups. If you are interested in e-commerce or working in a startup environment, come talk to us!