- Our team is smart, friendly, self-driven, and passionate about the work we do.
- We work in a collaborative open space where we encourage creativity and ideas flow freely.
- You’ll be able to steer the future roadmap to improve our products, big or small, and see the results of your products reach our customers.
- Get to work with flexible working hours. Our priority is on getting the job done.
- Flat structure environment, you will be able to work independently and make your own choices.
- We provide guidance and mentorship to polish your technical skills as well as your entrepreneurship mindset.
- Ability to deploy and launch your work daily. No need to wait for lengthy management approval.
Accounting and finance
Please log in to view salary
Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Support finance manager in daily financial and accounting operations including invoicing and collections
- Prepare payment vouchers for payments to vendors
- Perform reconciliation on petty cash transactions
- Perform data entries, record and maintain financial records
- Perform reconciliation on daily billing and prepare weekly sales report
- Process and verify staff claims, staff leave and medical applications
- Manage office administration functions
- Undertake other ad hoc duties assigned by management
- Maintain proper filing and documentation of financial related transactions
- Must possess at least a diploma or degree in accounting.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 2 - 3 years of working experience in the related field.
WHY JOIN US
Founded in 2013, SHOPLINE’s mission is to build an e-commerce platform where merchants can create their own online shop and provide the best shopping experience to their customers. SHOPLINE’s system allows merchants to quickly and easily create their own online shops that could be viewed on all mobile devices. It also comes with comprehensive features such as order and inventory management systems, payment and logistics systems, design themes, shop analytics tools, promotion tools, plus integration with various 3rd party services.
With our excellent team, we were accepted into the Silicon Valley-based 500 Startups accelerator in 2014. We were also one of the first startups invested by Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund in 2016. Our team is agile and we provide benefits and support comparable to overseas startups. If you are interested in e-commerce or working in a startup environment, come talk to us!