- Our team is smart, friendly, self-driven, and passionate about the work we do.
- We work in a collaborative open space where we encourage creativity and ideas flow freely.
- You’ll be able to steer the future roadmap to improve our products, big or small, and see the results of your products reach our customers.
- Get to work with flexible working hours. Our priority is on getting the job done.
- Flat structure environment, you will be able to work independently and make your own choices.
- We provide guidance and mentorship to polish your technical skills as well as your entrepreneurship mindset.
- Ability to deploy and launch your work daily. No need to wait for lengthy management approval.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Bangsar South City, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
What you will be doing:
- Manage customer success and happiness of our customers by providing top-notch support and service.
- Learn and understand our product and keep updated with the new product features.
- Answer incoming questions via live chat, email and phone calls, handle customer enquiries.
- Collect feedback and highlight the pain point from customers.
- Provide effective feedback/report to the product team to prioritise development tasks and suggest new product features.
- FAQ and workshop materials editing.
- Be a strong advocate for our brand and product, interact and build a community of loyal customers
- Provide office administrative support.
- Perform other administrative duties pertaining to all marketing and sales activities.
- Be our product hero and solve problems.
- Customer relationship maintenance which includes:
- Customers visiting and providing suggestion with operations and marketing ideas.
- Maintain a good relationship with customers.
- Customer Analytics
- Evaluate the development of customers and suggest the best solution to them.
- Contacts maintaining.
Who we're looking for:
- A sincere relationship-builder, self-motivator, and team player.
- 100% customer-focused attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong typing skills and good command of English and Chinese.
- Strong time management and expectation management skills.
- Comfortable with uncertainty and situations where there is no “right answer.”
- Positive attitude, patient with people and willing to learn.
- Curious and interested in technology and new products.
- Knowledge with E-commerce environment in Malaysia
- Good public speaking skills.
It'd be plus if you have:
- E-commerce marketing experiences.
- Hands on experiences with marketing tools like: Google Analytics/Facebook Pixel, AdWords, etc.
- Project and account management skills
- Sales skills and mindset.
- Experience in any customer facing role or at E-commerce platforms is preferred.
- Adapt to CRM tools i.e. Salesforce, Intercom and Zendesk.
- Knowledge with E-commerce marketing tools, such as Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, AdWords, etc.
WHY JOIN US
Founded in 2013, SHOPLINE’s mission is to build an e-commerce platform where merchants can create their own online shop and provide the best shopping experience to their customers. SHOPLINE’s system allows merchants to quickly and easily create their own online shops that could be viewed on all mobile devices. It also comes with comprehensive features such as order and inventory management systems, payment and logistics systems, design themes, shop analytics tools, promotion tools, plus integration with various 3rd party services.
With our excellent team, we were accepted into the Silicon Valley-based 500 Startups accelerator in 2014. We were also one of the first startups invested by Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund in 2016. Our team is agile and we provide benefits and support comparable to overseas startups. If you are interested in e-commerce or working in a startup environment, come talk to us!