Shiroku Production is boutique production company with a creative agency outlook and perspective. Vision, imagination and insight – these values are our working mantra. Our philosophy embraces refreshing, daring, and playful creativity, while keeping our team versatile and driven. We make mash-ups of styles and treatments, unique hybrid forms that deliver exciting visual experiences. In other words, we make visually driven content for the digital age. If you watch YouTube, you’ve probably seen our work. If you still watch TV, you may have seen our commercials. Brands come to us for our flair for storytelling and our fun approach to entertainment.
Please log in to view salary
DAMANSARA PERDANA, Selangor
About The Job
- To undertake specific creative responsibilities in the execution and coordination of pre-production, production, post-production, designing and digital media development for all of Shiroku’s and any of its associates’ projects.
- Coordinate and assemble internal & external production team resources. Manage the projects from beginning to completion liaising with all relevant resources which includes transparent documented correspondences while maintaining a responsive communication with the clients.
- Contribute and participate ideation for a pitch presentation, and assist in the development process working with the marketing communication division, which includes developing financing proposals.
- Obtain approval of all film/production financial costs from the Managing Director and update activity progress of film/production development processes (conceptual to production)
- Maintain a strict and disciplined routine of documentation of clientele electronic correspondences, change requests, site discussions, and all relevant communications for all projects at any stage of the project timeline duration.
- To participate in conceptualizing creatives (visual and/or any type of brand campaigns) based on various experiences, research and discussions. Conceptualization must take in consideration of brand personality/positioning, visual creativity, effective messaging and entertainment value.
- To develop creative work through many stylized or creative manners using any, and not limited to, digital artistic tools, composition or editing applications. Most importantly, must be able to deliver the objective of the campaign or brief with creative collaboration between primarily copywriters, brand directors & art directors.
- Execute creative services such as editing, composition, motion design, art direction for all of Shiroku’s and any of its associate’s projects.
- Actively participate in company’s social media marketing and advertising communications in the promotion of the company’s brand, resources and services.
- Ensure all copyrights and any intellectual properties initiated/developed are protected, documented and digitally archived.
- To ensure levels of excellence in execution of creative direction that are applied to prints, broadcast, production, new media, sets & props and other visually driven mediums.
- Resourcefully resolve issues that may affect quality, scope or deadlines
- To liaise with any division of the company to facilitate the services of the company.
- To multi-task independently and be extremely detailed oriented.
- Ensure work is professionally organized and structured. There must be excellence in overall quality of projects.
- Manage scheduling and ensure timely deliverables.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently on all work-related activities, which includes but not limited to, facilities, progress updates, workflow, creative direction, execution and any Shiroku related matters
Any other duties that may be assigned by management or the Executive Producer from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least diploma/advanced/higher/graduate diploma in advertising/media or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Final Cut, Photoshop etc)
- Has knowledge in production equipment.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and in a fast paced environment.
- Desire and ability to thrive in a dynamic and self-learning environment.
- Possesses highly evolved teamwork skills, strong time management skills.
- Positive attitude, willingness to commit, dedication.
We are a motley crew of people from various backgrounds, disciplines and temperaments which is essential to our style of creative dynamism. We don’t care much for hierarchies, and every expressed opinion is valued. Tight deadlines and high standards are the norm. Though the core team is small, we collaborate with many in the creative industry. If you’re creative, independent, thrive in slightly chaotic (but kind) environments, you’ll fit right in.