We are a motley crew of people from various backgrounds, disciplines and temperaments which is essential to our style of creative dynamism. We don’t care much for hierarchies, and every expressed opinion is valued. Tight deadlines and high standards are the norm. Though the core team is small, we collaborate with many in the creative industry. If you’re creative, independent, thrive in slightly chaotic (but kind) environments, you’ll fit right in.
Please log in to view salary
Damansara Perdana, Selangor
About The Job
Content writer will be responsible for writing a variety of unique material for websites, blogs, social media, online and newspaper/magazine articles. The candidate works closely with the Executive Producer and marketing team in the development of engaging content that can be used in marketing or advertising as well as corporate content.
- Research, develop and contribute to ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content/topic assigned
- Write fresh content based on research and brainstorming for creative angles for type of project assigned.
- Develop an editorial calendar and engaging content for article, blogs, stories board ad social media entice and engage the audience, keeping in mind the general structure and sentiment of the readers.
- Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that content based on the assignments given. Rewrite and paraphrase to improve the quality of the content.
- Ensure that content contains sufficient keyword for search engine optimization (SEO).
- Work alongside with internal and external stakeholders in various marketing projects and campaigns.
- Develop prototypes and storyboards using a multitude of media creation and graphics editing tools.
- Perform administration and ad-hoc duties to facilitate the company's operations.
- Candidate must possess at least diploma/advanced/higher/graduate diploma in advertising/media or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and in a fast paced environment.
- Desire and ability to thrive in a dynamic and self-learning environment.
- Possesses highly evolved teamwork skills, strong time management skills.
- Positive attitude, willingness to commit, dedication.
- Looking for a writer to write in English/Malay with proficiency level 9/10
You may also send your CV/Resume with your best creative works/storyboards to [email protected]
Shiroku Production is boutique production company with a creative agency outlook and perspective. Vision, imagination and insight – these values are our working mantra. Our philosophy embraces refreshing, daring, and playful creativity, while keeping our team versatile and driven. We make mash-ups of styles and treatments, unique hybrid forms that deliver exciting visual experiences. In other words, we make visually driven content for the digital age. If you watch YouTube, you’ve probably seen our work. If you still watch TV, you may have seen our commercials. Brands come to us for our flair for storytelling and our fun approach to entertainment.