Accounting and finance
Please log in to view salary
Kelana Jaya Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
- Ability to multi task with accounts management and admin
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Cash Flow management and taxation.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- Any other relevant adhoc and duties as assigned from time
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA).
- Proven working experience min 5 - 6 years in accounting or finance.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Advance level in MS Excel and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality, ability to multi task , work independently & possess good team player attitude
- Highly organized and work well under pressure.