Please log in to view salary
Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Managing and arranging MD appointment and schedule.
- Provide ad-hoc support to MDO activities and operation that includes covering other MDO staff during leave of absence.
- To support and work with the MD's office under Semua Groups and its subsidiary companies.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail.
- Resourceful and proactive attitude.
- Flexible and willing to work after regular working hours and until the MD leaves the office.
- Able to communicate directly and on behalf of the MD on matters related to the MD, company and group of companies.
- Highly organized, meticulous and detailed oriented,
- Ability to remain confidential with high integrity.
- Plan and execute quality assurance processes of the operations and administrative tasks including but not limited to overseeing MD's personal properties.
- Have strong sense of responsibility and able to work as team.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- At lease 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Executive specialized in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Property management experience is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in using Evernote is a plus.
- Required language (s) : Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia, etc.
- Available to join immediately is an advantage.