Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
Who are we?
Saleduck is an online deal community where you come to discover deals. We currently operate in 15 markets within Europe and Asia, with aspirations to further expand our reach. Our team is vibrant, young and international. We are a data driven company and we take pride in our innovative identity. Saleduck is awarded the Deloitte Fast50 - 34th fastest growing technology company in The Netherlands 2017! Curious to get more information? Take a look at our website: www.saleduck.com
As our Online Marketing intern you will be part of our international team that helps expand our successful online coupon platform and grow of the Saleduck brand in Singapore and Malaysia. You will contribute to big results with your great writing skills, communication and personal interests for online marketing. With the help of our experienced Country Manager, the other team members, marketing tools, insights and training you will get the most out of your internship! You will be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Writing daily offers and coupons in English and adding them to the site.
- Write great native content and blog posts.
- Manage the Saleduck social media platforms.
- Assisting the Country Manager.
- Setting up online marketing campaigns.
- Analyse online traffic and optimize web and social content.
- Maintaining the online community.
- Help with long-term growth of the Saleduck website.
- You are currently a registered student either Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, Economics or Business or other related study.
- You speak and write native English
- You are available for a period of 5 till 6 months
Preferred Skills not required
- Familiar with Communications, CMS, online marketing, marketing tools, Google Analytics and Keyword Planner Too
- You have knowledge of the market(s) in Singapore, Malaysia and/or the philippines
- Market conform internship compensation
- Training and guidance in small team
- Knowledge online marketing
- Explanation of marketing tools and software programs
- Company events
- International startup environment
- Awesome down to earth and international colleague