"Vivacious, Inventive and Analytical" since 1989. Malaysia's very own Interior Design firm by creative Ed Mun.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
Primary responsibilities of candidates would include:
- To develop a positive image and relationship between the brand and the public, clients, partners, vendors, suppliers, and stakeholders.
- To ensure that the brand’s image is professionally reflected in all communications to current and potential clients and the local community.
- Have a deep understanding of company’s vision and incorporate them in daily responsibilities.
- Brainstorming and conceptualizing new marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with advertising agency on advertising campaigns.
- To develop and keep up to date all press kits and company decks.
- To create and develop the brand’s collateral and website.
- Take photographs and showcase newly completed projects and company updates.
- To develop social media contents and creative copy writing across all digital platforms.
- To create reports to evaluate and analyse the performance of digital campaigns.
- Minimum 2-years’ experience in performance-based or result-driven marketing, communications, advertising, graphic design, interior designing business, or similar fields are encouraged to apply.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, additional language is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in both local language and English (written and oral).
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator is a plus.
- Graphic Designing as an additional skill is a plus.
- Solid organisational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multi task in a demanding environment.
- Able to take initiative and work independently and within a team.
We specialise primarily in Commercial Projects ranging from Corporate Offices, Hospitality, Financial Institutions, to Education Institutes.