Operations and admin
Please log in to view salary
Kampung Baru Sungai Buloh , Selangor
About The Job
- Provide excellent support service and attend customer inquiries and complaints and support day to day operation activities such a data entry, order processing, coordinator on delivery scheduling and handle sales documentation and administrative task.
- Support Sales Team in preparation of quotations and invoicing.
- Work closely with Logistic Team Production team to fulfilment of customer’s delivery schedule and required dates.
- Tracking stock availability for orders fulfilment.
- Support Sales Management in generation of Sales Analysis Report.
- Minimum SPM and above Diploma will added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of Sales Coordination experience will added advantage.
- Able to work independently and responsible.
- Good communication skills with language English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin and knowledge with AUTO Count inventory software.
- Experience in ISO 9001 would be added advantage
- Willing to work at Kampung Baru Sungai Buloh.